THERESA ASIEDU GYAMFI
P. O. Box KN 5441, ACCRA· 0201484532
A strong-willed student of the University of Ghana studying Information Studies and Political Science. A diligent young girl who tries to strive in any area she finds herself. As an individual, I set goals for myself and try to achieve them through not just working hard but working smart. I am self-motivated and persistent.
JUNE, 2020- PRSESENT.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER(CEO), YOUR FAVOURITE GIRLS HUB, GHANA.
An online shop that is into the sale of body scented products to individuals and groups interested in such products.
AUGUST, 2020- SEPTEMBER, 2020.
TELESALES AGENT, VODAFONE;GHANA.
As a telesales agent, I engage in a direct contact with customers. I entice them with the products of Vodafone and turn potential customers into new customers. During my contact with customers or clients, I gather their concerns and relay it to the right team for the right solution, and later get back to customers on how to address their concerns with the right solution from the right team.
JULY, 2020- AUGUST, 2020.
MARKETING INTERN, NPONTU TECHNOLOGIES;GHANA.
As a marketing intern, I researched on the success stories of other industrial giants for the company to adapt similar or better strategies. I presented on the key issues surrounding the institutions inventions.
JANUARY, 2020- JANUARY, 2021.
COMMITTEE SECRETARY(PUBLICITY COMMITTEE), MENSAH SARBAH HALL JUNIOR COMMON ROOM(MSHJCR).
As a secretary, I am charged with the duty of writing minutes of meetings and organizing meetings with committee members to discuss goals and means of achieving these goals as a committee. During the hall’s annual clean up exercise, my committee and I were able to bring on board more than half of the hall residents to partake in the exercise.
SEPTEMBER, 2018 – MAY, 2021.
COMMITTEE MEMBER(PIBLICITY COMMITTEE), MENSAH SARBAH HALL JUNIOR COMMON ROOM(MSHJCR).
As a member, my colleagues and I won the best committee award for our diligence and hard work. I partook in hall activities such as clean up with diligence.
MAY, 2018 – AUGUST, 2018.
SALES GIRL, SUPERMARKET
As a sales girl, I was to attend to the needs of customers and make them feel comfortable when buying. Through my bargaining skills, I was able to increase sales by 4%.
MAY, 2015- JULY, 2015.
FORM LEADER, WESLEY GIRLS HIGH SCHOOL.
As a form leader, I had the leadership role of leading my class in school activities such as sports. During my term of office, my class was nominated and approved for the position of class of honor, a prestigious position in the setting of Wesley Girls High School.
AUGUST, 2017 -PRESENT
BACHELOR OF ARTS, UNIVERSITY OF GHANA.
With a GPA of 3.72 out of 4, I strive to excel in my academic endeavors. I was awarded a certificate of participation for a good work done as a diligent committee member.
SEPTEMBER, 2014 – MAY, 2017
GENERAL ARTS, WESLEY GIRLS HIGH SCHOOL.
Upon completing of three (3) years of high school education, I was awarded a school certificate for a good work done.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to work in groups.
• Computer Literate.
• Database Management.
• Information Management.
• Advanced English.
• Advanced Twi.
• Basic Fante.
• Basic Russian. • Administrative Skills.
• Basic Knowledge in Systems Analysis and Design.
• Customer Experience and Relationship Management.
• Digital Marketing.
• Nominated and awarded a student of honor badge.
• Engaged in the Africa’s Young Leaders and Entrepreneurs Summit, 2018 and was awarded a Certificate of Participation, signed by the LEC Group leader, Albert Kusi.
• Volunteered to help in a cleaning exercise of Mensah Sarbah in the bid to promote cleanliness.
• Participated and awarded a certificate upon completing the Digital Media and Marketing Principles course with Coursera, a prestigious e-learning resource centre.
• Participated and awarded a certificate upon completing the Data Scientist toolbox course with Coursera, a prestigious e-learning resource centre.
• Participated and awarded a certificate upon completing the Creation of Social Media Marketing Designs with Canva course with Coursera, a prestigious e-learning resource centre.
• Participated in the Data Analytics Programme instituted by Africa Skills Hub.
• Available upon request.