PIOUS PURVIS QUAYE
Contact Address: P.O. Boxkn2946, Kaneshie Accra ,
Current location: Accra,
Contact Cell: +233 245907965/ +233576237484
Profile: An HR professional bringing five (5) years of experience in HR administration, training and organizational development and strategic policy formulation. Excellent know-how in
Recruitment and selection, employee data management, disciplinary hearing,
Industrial relations, employee conflict resolution and reporting.
Chartered Institute of Human Resource Practitioners Level 3 2020 to Date
Post graduate diploma in business administration 2012-2013
Accra Business School
Graduate Diploma ABE UK level 6(Degree Equivalent) 2008-2012 Zenith University College(Business Administration)
West African Secondary School Certificate 2003-2006
Ghana Statistical Service April 2021 to August 2021
Regional Trainer/ Supervisor
ü Trained all enumerators for the 2021 Population and housing Census (45 modules)
ü Supervised all the activities of the enumerators on the field
ü Preparation of daily report on listings and enumeration.
Milvik Ghana L.t.d
Position: Human Resource Officer 2018-To April 2021
ü Coordinate with both internal and external parties for supply of agents’ manpower
ü Meet walk-in applicants, explain our ongoing recruitment to them, collect and assess CVs
and do same for other channels
Conduct interviews and select suitable and qualified applicants for our mobile and call c enter sales force
ü Ensure selected applicants bring all required documents before start of employment contract
ü Update the Agents file with all new joiners both manually and electronically
ü Manage the new joiners onboarding process ensuring a timely and orderly onboarding
ü Provide general administrative support and logistics in conducting. Agents training
ü Prepare contracts for DTC mobile agents
ü Prepare introductory letters for DTC agents to open bank accounts
a. Conduct orientation for all new sales agents
b. Conduct values training and code of conduct training for all new employees
ü Employee Medicals
a. Address staff health benefits related issues
b. Pay employee health benefit reimbursements by adhering to laid down policy and
c. Monitor renewals and enrollments of BIMA policies for staff
ü IV. Compliance
a. Compile and keep accounts of petty cash by paying out cash, recording expenditures and
Updating accounts team regularly
V. Any other HR operational and administrative
Milvik Ghana L.t.d
Position: Mhealth Project Coordinator April 2016- June 2018
· Train agents in call centre, field and tigo stores on the app
· Test various models of distribution to determine the most effective and achieve target of 1,000 downloads
· Ensure accurate reporting from all agents helping customers to download the app for tracking purposes
· Collate all download reports and share with management
· Ensure customer surveys are carried out thoroughly and efficiently
· Assist with facilitation of focus groups including recruitment and note taking
· Develop an efficient strategy to collate a database of:
o Clinics & Medical Centres
o Pharmacies across Ghana
o Opening hours
o Map coordinates
· Liaise with associations, agents and service providers to verify information
· Import into excel to create a clear and logical database for medical practitioners to direct customers to the nearest facility
Milvik Ghana l.t.d
Position (Agent Recruiter) October 2015 to April 2016
§ Draft recruitment adverts for publication.
§ Meet walk-in applicants, collect and assess CVs and do same for other channels.
§ Conduct interviews and select applicants for the insurance sales role.
§ Ensure selected applicants bring all required documents before start of employment contract.
§ Update the Agents file with all new joiners both electronically and manually.
§ Prepare initial contract letters to Insurance Sales Agents.
§ Provide general administrative support and logistics in conducting Agents training.
· Ensure all Agents’ vacancies are filled with suitable candidates within the targeted duration