EUNICE ACHEABEA OFFEI
P. O. BOX DC 859
CHURCH OF PENTECOST, MATAHEKO DISTRICT
+233 261841183, +233 558283069
I seek to achieve continuous professional growth with strong leadership and relationship-building skills, progressing into an adaptable and transformational team player with an ability to work independently, in cooperation with others, and developing opportunities that further establish organizational goals.
SEPTEMBER 2018 – PRESENT
UNIVERSITY OF GHANA
BSC. BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
SEPTEMBER 2016 – 2018
CERTIFICATE OF HIGHER EDUCATION, WESLEY GIRLS’ HIGH SCHOOL, CAPECOAST
Graduated in 2018 with a West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) in Business
CERTIFICATE OF LOWER EDUCATION, SEVEN GREAT PRINCES’ ACADEMY, ACCRA
Graduated in 2015 with a Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE)
SEPTEMBER 2020 – NOVEMBER 2020
Part-time tuition in Mathematics, Science, and English for Nursery, Primary 1 and 4 students
• Good communication and negotiation skills
• Effective Critical Thinking and Multitasking
• Proactive with the use of Microsoft Office; Word, PowerPoint,
• Problem-Solving, Brainstorming
• Graphic designing
JUNE 2020 – PRESENT
BANI HALL REPRESENTATIVE, B.E.T BRANCH, PENSA LEGON
• Representing the branch in virtual meetings
• Giving consistent report to the B.E.T Coordinator
SEPTEMBER 2019 – JUNE 2020
DEPUTY BANI HALL REPRESENTATIVE, B.E.T BRANCH, PENSA LEGON
• Taking proper records of the details of members in the hall. This includes; name, contact, level, block, and room number of members.
• Regular and effective visitation of members in the hall.
• Being responsible for the effective welfare of members in the hall, be it physically, emotionally, economically, and especially spiritually.
• Responsible for the daily progress of the spiritual life of the members and to ensure they are deeply rooted in Christ.
• Giving consistent report to the B.E.T Coordinator.
SENIOR GIRLS’ PREFECT, SEVEN GREAT PRINCES’ ACADEMY
DIRECT SALES – Hair extensions and Clothing, among several products
English, Twi, Ga, Akuapem, Beginner in French
Reading, Watching movies, Cooking, Listening to music and Dancing
Dr Godfred Matthew Yaw Owusu (PhD)
Department of Accounting, University Of Ghana Business School, UGBS
Mr. Samuel Offei
Church leader (Elder)
Church Of Pentecost,
New Bortianor District
EUNICE ACHEABEA OFFEI