Amo Enoch Acheampong
To secure a challenging position in a reputable organisation to expand my learning, knowledge and skills while making significant contribution to the success of the company.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Twi and Ga
· Empathic listener and persuasive speaker
· Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
Technical/ Computer Skills
· Knowledgeable on Microsoft office suite – Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint
· Excellent Adobe Suite skills
· Excellent Web and Tech Savvy
· Engaged and participated in Math & Science competition at Labone
Senior High School
· Conflict resolution and problem solving
· Supervised workers at MEGCAM enterprise and provided excellent customer services.
MEGCAM ENTERPRISE – Community 20 September 2018 – March 2020
· Managed office equipments and handled administrative matters including screening calls, composing and responding to emails, and composing documents with 95% efficiency.
· Performed market research to provide fair prices, helping to increase of clients by 15% in 2019
· Contributed to marketing budget and provided excellent customer services
Candidate for BSc. Business Administration Date started – date to complete
University of Professional Studies
Relevant courses taken in school
Labone Senior High School Date started – date to complete
Labone– Osu, Accra – Ghana
Constance Aba Owusu
Manager of MEGCAM & P.P ENTERPRISE