· To work in a challenging industry as an HR professional to help drive the vision of the industry through effective leadership and skills.
· A purpose-driven person with exceptional abilities to drive organisational vision through persuasion and influence. An excellent strategic communicator with outstanding presentation. Diligent, confident, resourceful person with a high sense of responsibility, creativity and drive. Approachable and diplomatic with a great ability to work under extreme pressure with little or no supervision.
· Oct 2020-present BBA Human Resource management, Heritage Christian University College (Accra), to be awarded in 2024.
· 2014-2017 Asamankese Senior High School, General Science.
· 2005-2014 Wesley Methodist, Primary & JHS (Asamankese).
· Sept 2017-2018 Pupil Teacher, Liberty Home Academy (Asamankese)
§ Taught Science, Maths and Ghanaian language (P5 – JHS1).
§ Coordinating activities of internal Programmes and Science departments;
· Jan 2019-Nov 2020 General manager of Operations, Deleevry.
§ Collaborated with staff to maximise customer satisfaction streamline procedure and improve bottom line profitability.
§ Assisted executive decision-making processes by creating daily reports and suggested areas for development.
· Nov 2019-2020 PA, NKT Consult and Plaza
§ Checked and opened mails, including bills and invoices.
§ Eliminated errors by reconciling statements
§ Prepared homes for clients prior to arrival from business trips and vacation.
§ Organised personal and professional calendars to streamline office communications, scheduling and initiatives.
· 2011 -July 2014—Girl’s prefect, Wesley Meth. Primary school and JHS
§ Maintained an excellent academic and behaviour record and led by example.
§ Punctual for duties and attend all prefect meetings where possible.
§ Adherence to school rules and regulations at all times
§ Proficient in Microsoft Office, Internet Surfing applications and Social Media Applications
§ English and Akan (Excellent oral and written ability); and French (Intermediate)
General: Reading, surfing the internet, music
1. Mr. Nelson Kpodo-Tay, CEO, NKT plaza and consult, (0244326640)
2. Dr. Alexander Normeshie, CEO, Deleevry, (0208113907)
3. Mr. Ebenezer Obuobi Danso, Registrar, Heritage Christian University College (0547777731) firstname.lastname@example.org