Ashesi University Eastern Region, Ghana BSc. Business Administration September, 2019-Present
Mfantsiman Girls’ Senior High School Saltpond, Central Region Business Course November, 2016-June, 2019
LEADERSHIP AND CO-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
Member, Real Estate Club January, 2020-Present
Financial Secretary, Save Our World Organization, MOGA Chapter September, 2017-Present
President, Economics and Entrepreneurship Club, Mfantsiman Girls September, 2018-April, 2019
PROJECTS AND RESEARCH
Business Administration Program, Ashesi University September 2019- December 2019
Group Course Project on “Computer Illiteracy Among JHS School Children in Berekuso” (Foundation
for Design and Entrepreneurship 1)
• Interviewed the JHS school children of the Berekuso Community School to get their responses on what
they think about the importance of computer and how it helps them in their daily activities.
• Documented and analyzed reports retrieved from the interview.
• Developed a mini computer-book which had all the features of a laptop to assist them in necessary
Business Administration Program, Ashesi University January 2020- May 2020
Group Course Project on “Improper Management of Waste in the Berekuso Community”
(Foundation for Design and Entrepreneurship 2)
• Gathered information on how the residents of Berekuso disposed of their waste.
• Assisted in segregating waste, sold recyclables and used organic waste as farm manure.
• Developed a prototype of an incinerator which will act as a filter system.
• Leadership- demonstrated in teamwork and presentations.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills – project documentation, proficient in discussing
• Computer literacy – demonstrated in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, internet research and typing
• Customer service – ability to empathize and understand customers
Currently in second year looking for internship opportunities in areas like accounting, marketing or sales management.